Like a thorn from a rosebush
Sticking in my veigns
This world is making me insane
Lord I need your light to help me through
Blood is shed tears are spilt
For my sins and my gilt
Lord I need your mercy and your grace
Headed down a one way street
Into a brick wall I can't see
Life goes by to quickly sometimes
Lord help me slow down
Give me the strength
Help me take one moment at a time
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Automatic
An Untimely Turn Of Mutant Ants Tomatoes and Insects Collectively Ali being. Little Liquored Yacks
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment