Please don't judge me
By My past relationships
There are dead and gone
The only relationship that matters
Is the relationship I have with you
Please don't judge me
By My physical and emotional scares
Please help me grow
Please let me know
That this is a relationship of trust
I will give you my heart and soul
It may take a little time
First welcome must remove the walls
My past relationships have left behind
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Monday, April 1, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goats
Don't Organize Goats Gnus Over Ants Today Check Horse In Center Kola Enjoy Noise
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment