Saturday, June 18, 2022

Hot Dog


 


It's hot in here

Hope my owner comes back soon

With some water to drink

Maybe even a treat 

For being so good


It's hot in here

At least the windows are cracked

Get a little breeze 

But it's still hot


I wonder if I should take the car for a spin 

They left the keys in the ignition 

Just a quick spin

I promise to be careful


Nah, better not better to remain a good dog

Oh joy

Here they come

And I see a water bottle

And a treat


Yeah, they're back in the car

It's not a treat

Better yet

It's a new chew toy

After putting water in my dish

And letting me quench my thrist

They start up the car

And we go home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balloons

  Pop There goes one Pop There goes another Pop Pop Two more just went Quick save the last two BOOM Shit, what was that Pop Pop to late they...