Challenge those in high places , Jesus did.
Question the way things are being done, Jesus did. Stand up against those who practice unjust
and unlawful ways, Jesus did
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunflowers
Download Irresponsible State of Trapper At Congratulations Trophy If On Going Beautiful Yard Sister Unaware of North Flowing Locomot...
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Peter Piper for the Wonderland news, with a story that has been in question for some time. Was Humpty Dumpty's Dallas murder? The answ...
No comments:
Post a Comment