Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Betrayal

I thought what we had was strong

I thought what we had would never end

I was a fool


You played with my emotions

You lifted me up

You took my dreams

And shattered them


I loved you

Thought you loved me to

But you went and found someone new

I treated you like a queen 

You threw me to the dirt

And walked all over me


Your betrayal cuts like a bitter knife

Straight into my heart

Striking deep into my soul

My lifeblood pours from the wound

You inhale it like a perfume

 

You let me bleed

You let me die

The betrayal completed 


I still care

I can't deny that

But our time is over

You can stay with that brat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good night

  Go to sleep Or Tthe booger man will get you WTF Never heard of him Not surprised As slimy as he is He slips away easily But He is mean Eye...