Calling out to all of fairytale land. Come out to Ole King Cole stadium. To see the rock group The Madhater and his Wonderland band. As they play hit after hit. Hits like "Deck of Cards", "Big and small", and their number 1 hit "Down The Rabbit Hole" makes plans to come see them now. Ticket prices are insanely low
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scooby
You're insane At Bleach Additude Don't Allow Basic Adults Something Centered Option Opinion Beautiful Yak Does Open Ost...
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment