Lies
Why is it that everything you tell me is
Lies
Lies
And more lies
Are you not able to tell the truth
You think you are sparing my feelings
Maybe for a moment you do
Then I find the truth
I always find out
Is this what your relationship
Amounts to
Is this how you show your love
You lie
I doubt you have ever
Spoken the truth to me
You have broken me
Your lies shattering my spirit
I trusted you
I loved you
I cared for you
And what did I get
More lies
I gave you my best
I gave you my all
You gave me nothing but lies
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Thursday, November 1, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mother
Dead After Resent Killing at the Mall On This Horse Empress Recklessness
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment