Thursday, November 1, 2018

The writer of life


The hatred of the world
Blows like a mighty wind
Threatening to blow me down
Time and again

Yet I write

Fire burns somewhere nearby
Everyone got out
Everyone is alive

Still I write

Through
Rain
Hail
Sleet
Snow

I write

The storms of life comes and goes
My writing documents it all
Hatred
Plunder
Discoveries
Wonder
All this and more flows from my pen

I am a writter of life
I am a writter of the soul
I feel love
I feel pain
I document it all just the same

My words are simple
I choose them well
Life goes by
I try to tell it's story well

A poet I am
Emotionally charged
Life is my inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gypsy Girl

  Dance Free your soul Gypsy girl Freedom is yours The spirit of the wind The soul of the Earth The heart of creation They all belong to you...