Jesus is my king
Satan you don't own me
You can try
To hurt my life
But Jesus Christ
Will set it right
So do your worst you lazy scum
Jesus Christ has got the gun
To put you away eternally
So Satan you might as well
Get away from me
I'm a child of God
I can't be moved
No matter what
You say or do
Satan you batter run
Run far away
Jesus Christ is here to stay
Satan the word is out
You're going down
Jesus Christ
Will run you into the ground
Your lies and hate
Banished from the Earth
So listen up
This I say to you
Your talk is cheap
You're ways are dumb
Jesus Christ will bury you
Because Satan your time is through
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry
I am the reason zombies go hungry I lost my mind years ago Still haven't found it Sorry Zombies
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment