They Tell You
They tell you
They tell you
Who to be friends with
Who to date
How to dress
How to act
So on and so on
They keep telling you how to live you life
The media
Religion
Schools
The Government
Brain wash
All of them
Trying to hold you
By mental and emotional chains
Peer pressure
is another tool
in their game
The brain washing goes back for years
To the earliest of times
When humans first appeared
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Psychopath
Plant Silly Yo-yo Creative. Havok On Point At The Haystack
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment