Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Lost Souls
Tortured souls living in the streets. Men, Women, Children, some veterans, some how have just hit on hard times. Nobody seems to care about these lost ones. Their Government has given up on them. They are shunned from many churches because of one reason or another. But still they are human, and deserve the same respect any human has. but sadly no, they go on living in the streets, or drift from place to place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Psychopath
Plant Silly Yo-yo Creative. Havok On Point At The Haystack
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment