Live Life to the fullest
Fill every moment from the start
Let the fire of passion consume you
Feel life's creative spark
Live life like ye mean it
Hold nothing back just let life flow
Let life energy rejuvenate you
Show life's amazing glow
Life is passion let it show
Explore who you are, not what you're told
Dig deep down into your soul
Rejoice at who you find at the core
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Psychopath
Plant Silly Yo-yo Creative. Havok On Point At The Haystack
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment