My heart hurts
My heart aches
Loneliness
Pain
Death
Hurt
Welling up from the pit
Fire
Flames
burning away this person that I am
Ashes
Dust
All that will be left
Yet the fire will burn on
My ashes
My dust
In pain forevermore
A bottomless pit
within my soul
Voices cry out
Screams of tortures
Screams of pain
crying dry tears
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Thursday, November 14, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Psychopath
Plant Silly Yo-yo Creative. Havok On Point At The Haystack
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment