“ He who has the attributes of the ways of God
regards only the conditions of the engagement, while he who has not those
attributes regards only the conditions favourable to himself.”
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Clown
Clown Why the frown Are you feeling down Feels like you will drown Turn things around Clown You are brown In the town You wear a gown Stand ...
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment