Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Monday, September 9, 2019
Connection (Holy Teaching)
Our connection to God is through Christ Jesus. His righteousness imputed to us, through his sacrifice as he was crucified on the cross and then resurrected on the third day.
So believe in your heart, and confess with your mouth, that Jesus Christ is Lord, and you will be saved. Then being a believer go get baptized and take the Lord's supper as often as you can, because we do this in remembrance of him and if we remember him, we will not be led astray by any foolishness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scooby
You're insane At Bleach Additude Don't Allow Basic Adults Something Centered Option Opinion Beautiful Yak Does Open Ost...
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment