The people of the world come in many shapes, sizes, and colors. Instead of letting these differences separate us. We should celebrate and learn from each other. The people of this world could truly live in peace if we tried
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Sunday, March 1, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee
Control Operation For options Feeling good Extreme living Extreme life
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment