We are not machines
We are human
we have feelings
We have thoughts
That are our own
Though humanity is becoming a rare thing
The machines are rising
Taking over our jobs
Taking over our lives
We need to stand up now
OR
Humanity will be lost forever
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee
Control Operation For options Feeling good Extreme living Extreme life
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment