Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Saved


I see the light that shines down upon me,
And I know that I am found.
I am surrounded by His saving grace
For He walks beside me now.
And thought He walked with me before,
I didn't have the heart to know Him,
But now, I feel Him here and I'm holding fast
I don't know how I got so lost
but I thank the Lord, He sent me guidance
and now I'm finally found again at last.
I feel the Spirit move within me
and I know that I am Saved. 
I am surrounded by His guiding hands
and I'll surrender come what may.
And though I don't know this road I'm on,
I will follow where He leads me
though the way may appear dark and cold.
Because I know on the other side, 
I will find my purpose:
To glorify the one who saved my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hat

  The cat in the hat The hat on the cat On the hat sat the cat Rat What rat The rat in the hat The bat in the hat The mat under the hat The ...