Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Tuesday, March 3, 2020
Trump hat
We went to a store the other day. that was selling trump baseball caps. I thought about buying one and throwing it into the next brush pile we burn. I also thought about making a video of it. Thank goodness I decided both would be bad ideas. (that includes buying the hat in the first place)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee
Control Operation For options Feeling good Extreme living Extreme life
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment