Rise up now
Stand up for your self
Stand up for humanity
Show them that we live
Show them we are not robots
We live
We laugh
We learn
We are not programmed
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taste
Touch At Srean Train Explosion Together Hear Everything Read Always If Nothing Bad Opens the Window
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment