Hay swaying in the wind
Cows in the field
Donkey and goats in the barn lot
Farming is the way life goes
Up with the sun
Work all day
Fixing fence
Moving hay
Cutting wood
down by the creek
Wolves
Bears
Mountain Lions
I hope I don't meet
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mother
Dead After Resent Killing at the Mall On This Horse Empress Recklessness
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment