I love you
I hope you know that
My life without you would be empty
You have been there through it all
the good
The bad
And everything in between
You have enriched my life
I hope I have done the same for you
I've said it before
I 'll say it again
You're the AWESOME one
I'm just trying to keep up
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee
Control Operation For options Feeling good Extreme living Extreme life
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment