Jesus is life
Jesus is Lord
I want to sing
I want to praise
Forevermore
Through life's pain
The dark of night
He is the beacon
He is the light
That shines so bright
When life goes bad
Call out his name
You'll find the courage
You'll find strength
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee
Control Operation For options Feeling good Extreme living Extreme life
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment