Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Your Spirit

Lord give me some relief from dread
I got this pain residing in my head
The pain is also ragging in my heart
 I don’t know where to start
       Because, I’m more stressed out than ever before
 My heart was open now it’s closing that door
I feel I’ve lost every friend I’ve had
 I never knew I could feel so bad
     I am so down and confused
 I give myself to much abuse
My mind is a jagged land of waste
Shall it be this way till my last day
     Because, I just don’t know if I can go on
I just need to make it until dawn
I wish I could I could live some other life
So it could be alright

Lord, I’m begging you send your spirt please

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fiddle

  Hey diddle diddle Play drums and the fiddle Dance and howl at the moon  The old man laughed to see what sport He knows the syn will be up ...