Nort the newt and
Sally the salamander were talking one day.
Sally said" Nort, you know there are so many little ones out there
who need a good home and loving family.
I think we should adopted our kids." Nort said that sounded good to him, then
added" I think your brother Steve and Natasha are thinking of doing the
same thing." "Me and Natasha
have talked about it many times. I
believe that will be the road they will take."
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taste
Touch At Srean Train Explosion Together Hear Everything Read Always If Nothing Bad Opens the Window
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment