Tuesday, July 11, 2017

RAINBOW

I chased the Rainbow to it’s end
A pot of gold I did not find
A land of filth and lies
Is all I found

A land of broken dreams
A land of corrupted ethics
A land of ego
A land of hate

No pot of gold
No happy dream
Government lies
Is all I see

 I chased the Rainbow to it’s end
A pot of gold I did not find
People sleeping in the streets
People living in their cars
People shot dead upon their feet
People who have been bruised and scared

Government lies
Unending shcemes
Hurting the people
killing the dream

 I chased the Rainbow to it’s end
A pot of gold I did not find
A wounded country
Running out of time


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loafer

  At Loaded Ladders Long John  Overwhelm Afraid of Fluffy  Elephant Round up  Yummy  On Umbrella