God's love is like a river
At every turn and every bend
Faith in him will turn your heart around
Cause even though we sin
There is forgiveness in the end
And the river's gonna keep on rolling on
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Sunday, December 2, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spook
Speak Pop Operation Oxygen Kooky
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment