Setting up the Christmas tree
Lights
Ornaments
Tinsel
Prettiest tree around
Setting up the Christmas tree
Friends and family near
Food
Laughing
Music playing
Time for memories
Time for cheer
Setting up the Christmas trees
Fireplace aglow
Gathered in the warmth inside
Watching the falling snow
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spook
Speak Pop Operation Oxygen Kooky
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment