Stand up for yourself
Don't let others push you down
Stand up for yourself
Prove your worth
People will say things
To try to put you down
People will say things
To try to make you dislike yourself
Don't listen to them
They just blowing hot air
Stand up for yourself
Prove them wrong
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spook
Speak Pop Operation Oxygen Kooky
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment