The door in the back of the attic
Has always stayed shut
What lies beyond a mystery
A world of wonder
Elves
Dwarves
And other creatures
Lay beyond that lock
A world of fantasy and splendor
A world of magic
Surprises hiding in every corner
What lies beyond the door
I may never truly know
But the imagination soars
An office used for secret dealings
A torture chamber
A hiding place for those on the run
I may never know for sure
That's ok
My imagination comes up with dome cool stuff
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Sunday, December 2, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taco
Take it Another round Consider the risk Onward we go
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment