I didn't choose poetry
It chose me
When the world needed a voice
I was chosen
When the lost and hurting
Needed to cry out
I was chosen
As my brother and sister poets before me
I speak for those without a voice
I comfort the hurting
I bring joy to the sad
I didn't choose poetry
It chose me
I accept
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Sunday, December 2, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spook
Speak Pop Operation Oxygen Kooky
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment