I can't breathe
All your rules and regulations
Suffocate me
I can't breathe
You have got a strong hold
Please let me free
Society closes in
Traps you
To be one way or the other
Society closes in
Squeezes out your life
To conform you
To take away your humanity
To turn you into a mindless drone
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Saturday, December 1, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spook
Speak Pop Operation Oxygen Kooky
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment