God is the cart. Jesus is the wheels. As Jesus's followers we are the spokes of that wheel. The Hole Spirit is the axle the connects the wheel to the cart. The cart moves forward when everything works together. If one peice of the cart falls apart, the cart becomes useless.
---------------------------------------------------------------
We are all members of the body of Christ. It doesn't matter what denomination you attend. It doesn't matter your gender. It doesn't matter the color of your skin. It doesn't matter how old or young you are. We are all important to God, and we all have a part to play in his ministry. As members of the body of Christ, welcome need to work together, not fight with each other. We need to spread God's message to the world around, to those who need to hear it.
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meds
I got pills and their multpling The doctor is losing control The meds that he's supplying Electrifying
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment