Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Thursday, January 3, 2019
Words (Bible study)
it's not what goes into a man that defiles him but what comes out of a man that defiles him.mark 7:15. And therefore let no one pass judgement on you in question of food or drink with regard of festivals new moon or a sabbath this are only a shadow of what is to come but the reality belongs to Christ Jesus.colossians 2:16-17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spook
Speak Pop Operation Oxygen Kooky
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment