A razor blade is sharp but can't cut a tree. An axe is strong but can't shave hair.
Everyone is important according to their unique purpose. Let us learn to appreciate people. You can only be a teacher, when there are students, a leader when there are followers and a seller when there are buyers.
Don't look down on any man unless to admire his shoe. Dont look up to any man except he's taller than you.
Look up to God and down at satan. "Live in harmony with each other.
Don't be too proud to enjoy the company of ordinary people."-Romans 12:16.
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spook
Speak Pop Operation Oxygen Kooky
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment