You have brightened my life
Like the sunrise
In the early dawn
You shine your light
And show me the true way
Out of the pit of loneliness
Into the loving arms
Of one who truly cares
Your touch is like silk
Your voice a heavenly song
Your kiss is the sweetest
I have ever known
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Thursday, January 3, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spook
Speak Pop Operation Oxygen Kooky
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment