1 round of beer
Doing alright
2 rounds of beer
Blurred my sight
3 rounds of beer
Getting a little tipsy
4 rounds of beer
Voice becoming slurred
5 rounds of beer
Who's keeping track here
I lost count
I lost my place
Maybe after number 5
I will just fall on my face
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Wednesday, January 2, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spook
Speak Pop Operation Oxygen Kooky
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment