Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Thursday, January 3, 2019
Reach out ( Holy Teaching)
As Christians we are commanded by Jesus to reach out and show love and mercy to all. Jesus was friends with some of the lowest of the low is his society. Jesus did not hang out with the rich and powerful. Jesus did not hang out with religious people. Jesus hung out with fishermen, tax collectors, and common people, who needed his help. So as his followers we should do the same. Not reject, not turn away, but welcome all with open arms. For we are not the ones to judge. That is GOOD'S job
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spook
Speak Pop Operation Oxygen Kooky
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment