I want to die
To slit my throat
And end it all
There is nothing left
My life has been shattered
My life is in a heap
Of burning rubble
I want to die
To spare others of my meaningless existence
This tortured soul
Yerns to be freed from
This shell of human skin
I want to die
I feel
Alone
Scared
Depressed
All is dark and dreary
I want to die
It seems
No matter how much I care
Everyone still hates me
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Thursday, January 3, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spook
Speak Pop Operation Oxygen Kooky
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment