Life is an adventure
Accept it
Do not run from it
For the only way to truly grow
Is by taking on the challenge
To stretch yourself
To reach beyond your limits
So accept life's challenge
Go upon the adventure
Learn all that you can
Grow
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Wednesday, January 2, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spook
Speak Pop Operation Oxygen Kooky
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment